VIDEO GAMES I FIND FUN BUT FEAR PEOPLE WATCHING ME PLAY BECAUSE THEY WILL SEE HOW BAD I AM AT THEM:
- Most of them
- Like really though
- I am so bad at RPGs you guys; Turn-based RPGs I just have never understood
- I can’t be bothered to remember that shit
- I had trouble with remembering electric Pokemon are no good against rock Pokemon - I have no idea what is going on with that franchise anymore it’s hopeless
- but I still play
- Shit at Mass Effect and the like too - and I looooove MMORPGs but am a burden to all
VIDEO GAMES I LIKE AND CAN SAY I AM KIND OF GOOD AT:
- Chip’s Challenge
- Bust-a-Move/Bubble Bobble
- Sailor Moon S & Super S Balloon Pop, but not Stars fuck Stars it goes too fast
- Portal 1 & 2
- Professor Layton
- The Great Circus Mystery: Mickey and Minnie
- Mario Kart
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Super Princess Peach
- Cooking Mama
- Chameleon Twist
- Super Smash Bros
- Ocarina of Time
- Skies of Arcadia
- 007: Golden Eye
THINGS I DO WHILE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES THAT BUGS LEE:
- If the option of custom character exists I will spend a very long time there. Hours long.
- While I’m not an obsessive achievement getter I am a unlockable content oriented player, especially if that involves characters or customization of any kind.
- Depending on the game type (usually puzzles) I will play the same level over and over until I get the highest rank/score possible. So, like, in Candy Crush (yeah I know) I have three stars on every level leading up to the one I am on now. I’ve beat the current level and can move on to the next one but I am still playing the last one trying to get that third star.
- I play inverted
- I explore every nook and cranney there is on a map, and if it is a map that unveils it’s self as I go I will wander into areas beyond my abilities just to get that map more filled out. Like on Fallout or Skyrim. (“Why are you running? Fight that thing.” “I can’t beat that!” “Then why are you there?” “To get more map.” “THAT IS NOT A THING.”)
- I turn off the items on Smash Brothers and play three lives only like a civilized person.
Add this to list of “How I know we’re related”.
Thanks for sharing! I meant more on a PERSONAL level though, not just the stuff you post (and I do read all of) on here. I am your sister for crying out loud! (-_-)
For reading material, I’d suggest anything in Marvel’s Ultimate series. The Redwall book series is also great. For Music, I’d recommend The Strokes and Gorillaz. If you’d like some more suggestions, feel free to ask. Enjoy!
Thanks for the suggestions. I already have all The Strokes albums and most of Gorillaz stuff. I’ll have to check and see if I’m missing any of theirs though.
Read Ex Machina!
Haven’t you suggested this to me before?! I’ll check it out. I know how much you like it!